Frida Tote Bag
You save: 40% (
- Square-shaped totes with extra-wide handles are comfy to carry and feature an inside pocket.
- Vignettes of bees and flowers are arranged in symmetrical simplicity in this embroidered ode to Scandinavian folklore. The rich texture creates another layer of storytelling for the senses. Frida sweetly heralds the arrival of Spring and the cycle of the seasons in a pattern of movement, meaning and joy.
- Comfy wide handles
- Sized just right with broad handles for comfortable carrying over your shoulder. Measures 14" L x 13" W with a 2.5" gusset
- Vignettes of bees and flowers are arranged in symmetrical simplicity. An embroidered ode to Scandinavian folklore, Frida sweetly heralds the arrival of Spring and the cycle of the seasons
- Designer Sue is known for quietly creating delightful designs in record time. She can usually be found cozied up in a cardigan, even on the warmest of days.
- Artist designed with inspired prints on soft 100% cotton twill. Machine wash delicate in cold water and hang to dry
- Danica Studio is our design team’s creative collection of patterns and images that share the beauty created when the world of our imaginations interweaves with the world around us.